Monday, February 9, 2009

lost

It sucks being alone, and thats what i am now, alone! i hate break ups, beeing that they also suck.... and when ur left for someone who u know just isn't better.... and when u still love the person who left u, it sucks even more.. idk if im ever goin to get over this, this one thing... i've gotton over soooo much but this one thing has a hold of me, how can i still love him when he doesn't love me? Oh and maybe it hurts more cuz he still tells me he loves me, but how how how can he love me but want her more.... how can he wear her dog tag,? and i know this must sound childish but idc... my heart is in two... and gettin it back together is something i still haven't been able to do... ouch, its like real pain, i feel it everwhere, my skin even hurts from this.... his lie's... 7months and he told so many lies but all i can seem to remember is being happy, when all i want to do is forget him!!!!!

No comments: